snubnosed in alpha

Christian reflections on the way the world is and ways the world might be

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Thinking out loud...


Well, here is my first step into the blogosphere. It's a bit daunting. Long story made short, my name is David Williams. I'm from Cary, North Carolina. I'm a seminary student at Westminster Theological Seminary in Philadelphia pursuing a Masters in Biblical Studies. My hope is that this blog will be a way for me to better keep up with the people I love and a place for thinking out loud about God, Jesus, life, theology, philosophy, politics, history and whatever else comes up. My hope is that thinking out loud myself and listening to you do the same will help me to better take "every thought captive to the obedience of Christ" and, if I'm honest, provide a bit of an outlet.
The picture here is of my Dad and I in Cardiff, Wales.

3 Comments:

Blogger wen said...

super sweet.

11:56 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Looking forward to it!

7:23 AM  
Blogger snubnosed in alpha said...

Wen and Lisa, thanks for the encouragement.
Mark, I'll behave, I promise.

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home